You calling me Colored??

Well nothing much has happened lately as we are all busy with assignments. Yes 1 more month to go for me and 3 more weeks for Kenneth and we are through for this semester. :-)

I've receive this poem from my friend, Kat (No she didn't write it but an African kid did) and I thought it was pretty neat to share.

This poem was nominated poem of 2005 for the best poem, written by an African kid.

When I born, I Black,
When I grow up, I Black,
When I go in Sun, I Black,
When I scared, I Black,
When I sick, I Black,
And when I die, I still black.

And you White fella,
When you born, you Pink,
When you grow up, you White,
When you go in Sun, you Red,
When you cold, you Blue,
When you scared, you Yellow,
When you sick, you Green,
And when you die, you Gray.

And you calling me Colored??

7 Snaps:

  1. klinz said...

    I've heard this poem before. But nonetheless, it still is funny reading it.. Hehehe..  

  2. Anonymous said...

    Argentina ! Argentina ! Argentina !  

  3. Anonymous said...

    How..? who will go Semis ?  

  4. klinz said...

    Germany, Italy, France and England. :p  

  5. Anonymous said...

    Argentina, Italy, Brasil, Portugal  

  6. klinz said...

    Italy vs France!  

  7. klinz said...

    woo hoo!!! show me the money !!! wahahaha... :p  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.