Innocence

I was on MSN with my cousin (12 years old I think) today and when I asked her to guess the time over at my side, she promptly replied 12:05pm (we were 3 hours ahead of Singapore time). Then I told her nope its 11:05pm now (2 hours ahead of Singapore time, effective 2 April 2006). She was amazed and asked why is that so? I told her it was because Daylight saving is over and she replied "I thought God can change time only". Little children never fail to amaze me. :-)

Below is a newspaper clipping from Friday's (31st March 2006) MX. MX is a free newspaper publication that is available in the city during the weekdays. It is similiar to Today back in Singapore. I thought this clipping is rather cute since we are on Daylight Saving. :-P P/S: Daylight hours are so much shorter now.

2 Snaps:

  1. Anonymous said...

    You never watch F1 ah? It is in melbourne  

  2. Snapping Rena said...

    We didnt watch it live buy we heard it live from our apartment. Haha. Hopefully we can get to watch it live next year!  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.