A Successful "Catch"

Ah today is the first Saturday of the 2006 that we went to Prahran Market for the weekly fish auction. I can say that we had a good "catch"! LOL We managed to get ourselves 1 piece of salmon and tuna sashimi and 1 piece of mud crab which was about 500gms.

Dinner tonight was of course Sashimi. I will attempt to cook the crab sometime early next week. It would be my first attemp and most likely Black Pepper Style. :-)

P/S: Debbie (my cousin) this is what we had for dinner :-) Haha I know I made you hungry with the char siew picture ... so are you hungrier now?


Don't drool
 

A Feast

Aerial Shot
 

Salmon Sashimi with Wasabi and Soya sauce

Serena's version of Tamagoyaki
 

Potato Salad Inari

Ken's California Roll
 

A Clean Job? Ok 95% I must say ... Few slices of Tamagoyaki left

4 Snaps:

  1. klinz said...

    Did you notice your screen's wet with my drool ???

    SALMON SASHIMI !!!!!!!

    GIVE IT TO ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

  2. Anonymous said...

    hahaha.. ken, ur california handroll don't look tat "niceeee" hur!!! hahaha...  

  3. Anonymous said...

    Wat does not look nice, always taste the best.  

  4. Anonymous said...

    hahaha.... nice or not must try oledi den know..!!  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.